ROCK N STAY COTTAGE
- SQF 400
Rock n Stay: Gimmee Shelter! Spacious, Fully Furnished 2 bedroom cottage with Stunning Ocean View. This property is wheel chair accessible.
We are on the rugged coast of Newfoundland. A new two bedroom Rock n Roll themed ocean side cottage with everything you need to enjoy a family getaway or just some time away for two. Spend a an hour walking along the Northern Bay Sands beach and on those wonderfully sunny days of summer take a dip in one of the natural freshwater pools.
Later, enjoy a barbque at your Seabreeze Cottage, maybe sing a song or two in our Rock n Roll themed cottage or just enjoy the fresh smell of the deep blue salt infused Atlantic Ocean air.
Breathe deeply and relax... you deserve it.
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
Sleeping2 Double bed, 1 Sofa bed
CookingKitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1)
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs
Main Road , Kingston, A0A 3B0, Canada
If you have GPS, search Kingston, Newfoundland and Labrador.
From St. John's, NL airport to Kingston, NL
1. Head south on World Parkway toward Airport Service Rd. (900 meters)
2. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit and stay on World Parkway ( 70 meters)
3. Exit the roundabout onto World Parkway (180 meters)
4. Turn left onto Portugal Cove Road NL 40 S (1.6 kilometers)
5. Use the right lane to take the Trans Canada Highway (TCH) NL-1 W ramp (700 meters)
6. Merge onto Trans Canada Highway/nl-1w( 65 kilometers)
7. Take exit 31 for NL 70 towards NL -75 Bay Roberts / Carbonear/ Baccalieu Trail (19 kilometers)
8. Continue onto NL-70 (signs for NL 70n) (23 kilometers)
Once you are in Carbonear you will drive to communities like Victoria. In Victoria there is an Irving Station on your left hand side. Just past that you will make a right hand turn. You will see a sign Bay de Verde Salmon Cove. On this road, you will pass several small communities, keep driving a little while past scattered houses. After 15 to 20 mins to will come to Kingston. Seabreeze Cottages are on the right hand side of the road 6 houses down.